Want to Know Your Home’s Value?
Check current market values for your home and view profiles of potential buyers
Download the Chase Sellers Guide
Chase Ready Program
Download the Chase Ready Flyer
Chase International Real Estate is proud to present our “Chase Ready” property marketing program. Based on our commitment to providing our clients with a superior transaction experience, we are the first company in our region to provide prospective home buyers with full transparency on the condition of their home…. Making it easy for buyers to BUY!
Stand out from the crowd!
With Chase Ready, your home will stand out from the crowd by providing buyers full transparency on the condition of your home, Buyers will know what they are purchasing and can make an educated and confident decision when making an offer on your property.
What distinguishes a Chase Ready Property?
Prior to putting your home on the market, Chase Ready Properties have completed the following requirements:
Full Home Warranty for Buyers
Fully Completed Disclosures
Preliminary Title Search
Completed Natural Hazards Disclosure Report
Completed Sewer Clearance if necessary
Defensible Space Evaluation if necessary
Why Choose Chase Ready?
Saves time and money
As part of our Seller Services Commitment, we are committed to sharing the benefits of the “Chase Ready” Properties program.
- Buyers are more attracted to purchasing homes with the most complete information available
- Eliminates virtually all major surprises that often occur during the property inspection process
- It presents a more streamlined selling process
- Allows sellers to complete potential repairs and improvements in the most cost effective manner. By completing repairs prior to putting your home on the market you have the opportunity to find competitive bids on repairs
- Greatly reduces the stress and lost time of cancelled transactions due to the repair requests
- It just makes sense –
- Eliminates Unforeseen challenges that occur during escrow, better prepares the sellers
- It differentiates you from virtually all other sellers
What are the other marketing benefits to the program?
In addition to the digital marketing campaign, which we do for every listing, “Chase Ready” listings will receive the following:
- Promotion on the “Chase Ready” section of the ChaseInternational.com website
- Special Social Media Promotion
- Special “Chase Ready” Yard Sign
- Special “Chase Ready” property flyer for display at your home.
Download the Chase Sellers Guide
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, work with the title-escrow company and if your home is not Chase Ready I will assist the buyers agent in scheduling inspections.
By working with me, you will:
- Have a skilled Certified Real Estate Negotiator working on your behalf
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional